The Mybalancenow Target Gift Card has been allotted by Target Corporation directly to the buyers’ mobile numbers. In order to get the benefits of the card services, the buyer first needs to buy the target gift card, select the gift amount for loading, and after that, they have to give their mobile number and that’s it….. Within four hours of duration, their Target Gift Card is going to be sent to the mobile number of the recipient. You have to then Activate your MyBalancenow Gift Card and then you can fully access your car and can get the advantage of it whenever you like to shop.
In order to shop at the Target store, you can use their gift card as a credit or debit card as it uses similar kinds of payment methods and then you avail several benefits. However, the functions of this gift card are similar to a debit card but the cash can’t be withdrawn from any ATM just like the debit card. You can easily get this card at Target stores and later after activating it you can use it for making transactions. One must take note that the Mybalancenow Target gift card can only be used at the store Target and not at any other store.
In order to maintain and manage this gift card, all you have to do is to create an online account at www.mybalancenow.com from here you can also check your card balance whenever you want. If you are new to this and need proper guidelines then you can take help from the following post where we have described the process of Mybalancenow Activation and how you can check the balance of your card.
About Mybalancenow.com Portal
Mybalancenow.com Web Portal is the Most Secure Online Platform which is used to Register, Activate and Check Target Gift Card Balance. With the Mybalancenow Login Online Portal, customers are excited to know, acknowledge, and apply the Features Of the Target MyBalancenow Online Portal. With the help of Mybalancenow users are allowed to Check the Instructions for Several Target Gift Cards Online. www.mybalancenow.com is the Best Online website for Security and Helps you to Check your Account Balance and Monitor your Gift Card History. MyBalanceNow makes it easier for their customers to check their Target Gift Card Balance Customers of Target need not have to visit one of the nearby stores every time in order to know the current balance of their Target Gift Card.
The users need to simply go through the official website of Target Gift Card at www.mybalancenow.com in order to check Mybalancenow balance being at the comfort of their homes. One could, by visiting the website, not only know the balance on their Gift Card but also manage the same in a simplified manner. The Clients, by visiting the webpage, are able to know everything related to their account and manage the payments easily. Target Gift Card is a Prepaid Gift Card that allows its users to use it in order to make a payment. The Target Gift Card is widely accepted by almost every establishment, including shopping centers, online portals, fuel stations, and many more places.
About Target Corporation
The Target Corporation is the eighth-largest departmental store chain in the USA. Its headquarter is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and serves nearly 1,822 stores nationwide. With the official MyBalanceNow.com Web portal, Customers are easily Track their Target Visa Gift Card Details. The official issuer of the VISA Target Gift Card, Mastercard Target gift card, and Visa Target prepaid card are Bancorp Bank or MetaBank commissioned by Visa USA Inc. or Mastercard International Incorporated. Users must note that MetaBank is the issuer of Target gift cards before issued by Target Bank and they can Check Target Gift Card Balance online.
About Target Gift Card
Here are the key Details about Target Gift Card that every cardholder should know:
Before using the Target Gift Card you should know some of its major details that will help you to carry out the transaction and to manage the gift card. Let’s check out some:
- You can’t use these gift cards at ATMs to access or withdraw cash
- You cannot transfer the balance in your card to another card and also you can’t reload it.
- Other than Target stores, you can’t use these cards in any other stores.
- The usage of this gift card is also limited to the location and can’t be used internationally. You can use these only in the United States and also at the Target stores in the District of Columbia.
Target Gift Card Transaction Price
Nowadays Almost everything has its Price. The fees charged for the MyBalanceNow Target card are Given Below:
- Pay only for what you bought at no additional cost, such as Maintenance or usage costs. However, you must pay the purchase costs of the following card amounts.
- A $25 Target gift card is accompanied by a $4 purchase fee.
- $50 gift card – $5.00 purchase fee.
- $100 and $ 200 gift card – $ 6 purchase fee.
Mybalancenow Card Activation Procedure
You can easily activate your Target gift card online in a few simple steps. We have listed the guidelines that you have to follow carefully.
- First, you have to go to the official online site with the help of your web browser and the link for that is www.mybalancenow.com
- After landing on the official activation page of the portal, you have to key in your card details such as its number and security code into the two different blank spaces present there.
- You will be then asked to enter the captcha code in the given space.
- As soon as you enter all the details correctly, you have to click on the ‘Sign In’ tab.
- That’s it…. Your card is going to get activated and is all set to be used while shopping at Target store or its online Store.
How To Check The Mybalancenow Balance?
There are two different ways through which one can Check their Mybalancenow Gift Card Balance. One method is online while another one is through a toll-free number. We have discussed both methods so that you can choose the best method you like according to your preference. First, we will talk about the Online method.
Here are the steps to follow in order to check your Mybalancenow gift card balance with the help of the official website. But first here comes the requirement of the same:
- You will need your 16 digits Target Gift Card Number.
- The Expiration date of your Card with the (MM/YY) format
- You will need your 3-digit CVV number which is present on the back of your card.
Here’s the Process:
- Step 1: In the first step of this process, you have to check your Target Gift Card balance, the link for which is www.mybalancenow.com
- Step 2: After that, you will lead to a new page where here you have to enter the details of your Target Gift Card.
- Step 3: The details that you will be asked to enter are your card number, expiration date, and the 3-digit CVV number of your card. All these details are available on the front and back of your gift card.
- Step 4: In the next step, you have to click on the Go button to complete the process.
- Step 5: If your entered details are correct, you will successfully be logged in and will move to the official homepage of the site from where you can check your Target Gift Card balance.
There is another alternative for you to check Mybalancenow gift card balance without using an online option or an internet connection. This kind of method is very easy and also very useful at the time when you don’t have an internet connection at that moment. All you have to do is to dial a toll-free number and your card’s balance will be accessed to you. This Toll-Free Number at which you can check your Mybalancenow gift card balance is 1-800-698-4952. In addition to that, if your Target gift cards are lost or stolen then you can also report this at this number.
How To View Target Gift Card Transaction History
Before shopping online websites or purchasing anything you need to monitor your Target Gift Card Transaction history. Because you can be sure that all of them are transactions you authorized. here below is the complete step-by-step process in order to check your Target gift card’s transaction History:
- Visit the Target gift cards portal Mybalancenow.com on your Secure Web Browser.
- After Opening the Target Gift Card Web Portal Enter Your Card Number, Expiration Date, and CVV into the respective spaces so as to be signed in.
- Once you are signed into the Mybalancenow web portal, just click to indicate that you want to view the card’s transaction history, and you will be taken to a screen where you will find it.
How To Assign ZIP Code to Your Target Gift Card Online?
Before using your Target Gift Card for Online Shopping, you need to Assign ZIP Code. Here below is the complete step-by-step guide to assigning a ZIP Code to your Target gift card:
- Visit the Target gift cards portal Mybalancenow.com on your Secure Web Browser.
- After Opening the Target Gift Card Web Portal, Login Your Account by Entering Your Card Number, Expiration Date, and CVV.
- After Login Mybalancenow Account, you are able to find a link/menu item you are supposed to click on to indicate that you need to Enter a ZIP code/edit your Details. On the screen, you are subsequently taken to, enter the ZIP code into the appropriate space, so that you can start using the Target gift card for online shopping.
MyBalanceNow Customer Support
Target Visa Gift Card Web Portal Offers Some of the best and most efficient customer representatives that are capable of solving your issues within a few seconds. In case of any issue, you can easily contact the customer support team by using the contact details provided below:
MyBalanceNow customer service number: 1-800-698-4952
Forston GA 31808
The Wrapping Up
With the help of this post, we have tried to cover the Mybalancenow Activation process along with the simple guidelines to check your card balance. If in case you need some help from their official representatives with any queries, then you can call them at their customer service number i.e. at 1-800-698-4952. You can also call this number to report your card missing or stolen as well. Other than that you can also mail them your queries at this given mail address: Customer Care, PO Box 826, Fortson GA 31808. We hope this information will help you out at the time of activating or checking your Target Gift Card balance.